Candidate Profile creation questions

Candidate Profile Creation:

1. Resume Upload : When candidate uploads resume it stores on cloud storage. How can we retrieve the required information from the resume like name, email address, address, phone no etc. (as shown in one of your demo) and show it to candidate as soon as resume is uploaded as a confirmation.
  2. Resume Keyword Search : How does a resume keyword search works. How can I search keywords in 100s of resumes and show shortlisted candidates to recruiter, and if possible send the resumes of shortlisted candidates to an email address ?
1 Like

Hey @Pranav,

Can you please share which demo video you’re referring to?

Hi @Pratik ,

I dont have the demo video but I have use case list which was shared by YM. As mentioned in original message, we are trying to do 2 activities to automate recruitment process.

1. Resume Upload : When candidate uploads resume it stores on cloud storage. How can we retrieve the required information from the resume like name, email address, address, phone no etc.(if we want to send that data to recruitment system to create candidate) and show it to candidate as soon as resume is uploaded as a confirmation.
  2. Resume Keyword Search : How does a resume keyword search works. How can I search keywords in 100s of resumes and show shortlisted candidates to recruiter, and if possible send the resumes of shortlisted candidates to an email address ?

Attaching the use case screenshot from YM.

1 Like

Hey @Pranav,

You can accomplish it using external APIs to parse the data from the documents, but it’s not possible on the yellow.ai platform natively.

Thanks!