Introduce yourself

Join the community and tell us a bit about yourself!

Right from who you are and what you do, to how you heard about us or any cool projects you’re working on using our platform. Feel free to share as much or as less as you want!

We would love to hear from you! :wink:

16 Likes

Hi, I am Parivesh Dharmadhikari from Systematix Infotech. I have attended the training session for the first time and It was an amazing experience. I am looking forward to attend more YM training sessions.

8 Likes

@parivesh.systematix
can you pls review our platform at https://www.g2.com/products/yellow-messenger/take_survey

thanks

Hello All,

I am Kunal. Super excited to try out YM. Looking forward to the training sessions.

Working current on building customer experience bot! Would love to see how YM can be integrated.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Yellow Messenger community Kunal!

2 Likes

Nilesh here from Sayurbox

4 Likes

Hi ,This is Bhagyashree Karekar from Infosys Ltd.
I have attended the training session and I am a certified yellow messenger chatbot developer.
I have worked on YM for developing chatbots for different clients. The training session has helped me a lot to excel and achieve the solutions.
Thanks team yellow messenger :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi,

I am Geeta Sarvankar from Avartan Technologies…

3 Likes

Thank you Bhagyashree for lovely praise! Welcome to the YM community, we’re really excited to see what you’re going to build next with the YM platform :tada:

1 Like

Hello All,

This is Sachin from Systematix Infotech. A 250 resource company, 750+ clients around the world and I am really excited to explore the possibilities on YM platform to give a next level of experience to our existing customers.

I really look forward to a great experience with YM.

2 Likes

Welcome to the YM community Geeta!

2 Likes

Welcome to the YM community Sachin! We’re really excited to see what you’re going to build next with the YM platform :tada:

Welcome to the YM community Nilesh!

I am Alan Chan from TriTech Distribution, we are HQ in Hong Kong, and have offices in China,Macau,Malaysia (KL). I am new to YellowMessenger, I am interested to know and to learn more!

2 Likes

Welcome to the YM community Alan! :tada:

Hi all…
I am Dilli, from Wipro. I love to learn and build stuff. Few weeks back I was involved in YM Basic training and built this one User Info Collection Bot. It was wonderful experience. I am excited to be here. Looking forward learning new stuff together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:clap:
welcome you to hackathon

3 Likes

Welcome to the YM community Dilli! We’re really excited to see what you’re going to build next with the YM platform :tada:

1 Like

Hi This is Vajrang ,

winner of Techgig 2020 code gladiators hackathon

Running a UiPath Channel : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r5VvePxS28

Vajrang is UiPath Automation Developer, Certified RPA Developer Foundation Diploma, Certified UiPath Orchestrator 2016.2 Diploma.

1 Like

Hi, I am Claude Rukamiza junior full stack developer. I am very excited to be here and looking forwards for the training and network with exceptional talented people on this platform.

4 Likes