Quick Reply not working

Hi,
I am trying a simple quick reply with 3 buttons but it is always triggering the fall back method.

3 Likes

1 Like

Also facing the same issue . the Bot directly moving to the fallback
@Pratik

1 Like

@Abhishek_Pillai @agrharsh2000 we’re looking into this.

Is there any update @Pratik so that we can start making our BOT.

1 Like

Our team is working on this @agrharsh2000. I will update here as soon as it’s fixed.

Hi @Pratik we are on strict timeline and we need to start development of the bot so can you give us an update on this or a workaround.

1 Like

Yes @Abhishek_Pillai, we’re in the process to migrate all active users to our official platform (cloud.yellow.ai); where you can continue your bot-building without any issue.

Please share your email ID and bot ID using this form: https://forms.gle/CSa6bzM99UxDNbxd7

@Pratik I filled the form and got an email to register. After I registered and logged in, all my data is lost. Only the account was created or the data/bot is also migrated? Should I create everything from scratch now?

1 Like

We’re still in process of migrating your bot as well. Please give us some time to finish the migration.

Can you please try check again? All of your bot data is migrated now.

Hi! My bot has been migrated to the cloud platform but only half of the data has returned. All the other data got lost.

1 Like

@manasvi_logani can you please share more details about missing bot data?

Hi!
It’s okay now, I built the bot again.
Thank you!

1 Like