YM Academy Day 5 QnA

Hello Folks,

Thank you for joining us for the Yellow Messenger Academy. If you’ve got any questions from day 5 session , you can drop your question in the comments below. :wink:

1 Like

The bot that was first assigned to me is not working properly. The test bot section shows, internal server error. help me out.

1 Like

A request has been sent to add another blank bot to your account. We’ve notified the internal team who can help you with the internal server issue.

In case you face further issues, please sign up with a new ID, you’ll receive a new bot token.

Hi Team, I am facing issues while uploading the file from the messenger. Could you please help me with that.

1 Like

Hello Manoj,
Can you please elaborate your question. We will need more information to find out the issue.

Hi pratik sir. Our team submitted the bot without a admin user from YM. x1600327754400 is our bot ID. Can you send your mail ID to me so I could add you as a admin or can you become one by using our bot ID. Kindly reply sir.
(Edit: I have invited pratik@yellowmessenger.com as admin . Is it correct)

1 Like

Yes, Kailash! pratik@yellowmessenger.com is the correct email address.

Okat I have sent you the invitation to join as a admin. Hope you like our work :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like