Multiple value in contains condition

Hi Team,
I have to use multiple keywords in contains condition under if else.
Single value I am getting captured but if am putting the synonyms of that value I am unable to get the correct email.
image|534x448
At the other side I am creating variables using array type and storing multiple keywords but still facing some challenges.
Please confirm me is this the right way to fetch the array type variable.
data.variables.vHR.

Regards,
Sanskriti

1 Like

It’s not allowed to add multiple values under the contains field. Instead, you can add multiple condition nodes to achieve this.

Hi Pratik
I am using array for multiple values under the contains condition initially I have done, it was working perfectly but after this it’s not working. So I don’t know its the platform issue or it is happening from my end only.

In the array type variable I have entered the synonyms of the “vendors”.
But now its only going to the top if condition whatever I am entering the text response.
if I am typing any random query it going on top If condition instead of else condition.
Please let me know what should I do for this.

1 Like

@sanskritijain you need to store the value of an array item in a new variable {{{varibles.vVendors.0}}}.

And then under contains you can select that new variable.

Hi,
I have four values in a array by using {{{varibles.vVendors.0}}} I am getting only 0th position value from the array. I have to use multiple values in an array.
How can I fetch one of the multiple value from the array.

1 Like

Yeah, as I mentioned earlier you need to add a seperate condition node for each item in the array.