Anyone could list down the advantage of migrating from the old platform to the cloud?
The App platform was our stepping stone for building enterprise grade bots for many years. Though, it had the underlying challenge of being code heavy. Only a developer could build a bot back then.
With the Cloud platform, we’ve taken it further by:-
- Providing the same Enterprise grade NLU that evolves over time
- Numerous channels and integrations and can be plugged in with a few clicks.
- A General Low-code direction we’re taking with the product so that all teams can leverage conversational automations by building out and taking the bots live with little to no-code.
- Old platform: You would have to take an email-id as input and then write a function to validate it.
- New platform: You can simply use the email node which performs the validation out of the box.
Couple of other factors like Templates and Point-and-Click integrations enable you to take the bot live in a few days — not weeks