MS Teams integration not working

Hi,

I wanted to deploy Yellow AI bot to MS Teams using my trial license (free account). Steps followed:

1. created Azure bot and app registration as mentioned in the documentation (docs.yellow.ai/docs/platform_concepts/channelConfiguration/teams/)
  2. connected from yellow ai MS Teams channel option using client id and client secret and it was successful.
  3. Have enabled MS Teams channel in the Azure bot.

However, the MS Teams bot is not working. Please guide me if something else needs to be done here.

@Arijit_Roy

connected from yellow ai MS Teams channel option using client id and client secret and it was successful.

If this is the case, the first step to take would be to check if you’ve set the start trigger accurately.

Steps

Step1: Create a plain flow. In screenshot below, you can see the flow name is test flow 1

Step2: Configure this flow in the welcome message

Step3: Create an intent

Step4: Set this intent to the start node of the plain flow

Conclusion

After these Steps are done, you can simply try typing “hi” on teams and this flow should trigger. If you’re still facing an issue after these steps, you can follow up here

1 Like

@gautham : thanks for the reply.

I had already used the flow triggering part from the welcome message but still it was not working.

The team channel is also connected fine.

It is working fine when I’m testing it from the test panel on the right side. However, the bot when deployed to Teams is not working. Tried to trigger the conversation multiple times.

Would be great if you could offer some help on this. Let me know if you need any more information on this.