Will bot in sandbox works in fb messenger and telegra

I am not receiving any response from the bot either in messenger or telegram. i created an intent and triggering that flow for both channels.

Could you please let me know what is the issue.

@sravanthi

Has FBM been connected to your Sandbox environments’ channels page itself?

yes, it is connected.

Could be an error
Can you share access to the bot to gautham.menon@yellow.ai — pls provide Developer access

I’ll take a look and suggest the next steps

Hey, @sravanthi Check the logs to see if messages are being delivered to our bot. And check the Configure message that was added for the Facebook channel. Check the SS for changing the channel

provided developer access

could you please provide the path where i can check logs

Could you please let me know what is the issue.

Looks like you’ve not configured the Get Started intent

It’s usually the opening message as we’ve mentioned in our docs.

Can you please try adding it as an intent and test the bot out.

i created a greeting intent and added get started as utterance, because i can’t give get started as intent as system is not accepting

I’ve tried debugging this @sravanthi

There are 2 things you could do here

1. You could remove the channel from sandbox and connect it to staging and then test after publishing your bot changes from sandbox to staging.

2. Raise a support ticket and the respective team woudl be able to assist you with this in having this closed out.

where i have to raise the ticket

It is not even working in staging or production. I tried all possible ways.
Please help.

@sravanthi please write to support@yellow.ai with your botID and feel free the link this community thread.

Additionally, if you have any SPOC from within yellow — please reach out to them as well and they will help raise the ticket for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience here