How can we customize Raise Ticket Node / Agent chat?

Hi Team,

I would like to customize Raise Ticket node,

1. In Agent chat window , How to add some pre-created messages ? (Instead of type some message and sending them, there should display pre-created messages and by clicking that message , it should send to user)

2. In same agent chat window, how to have a text / link by default or how to pass any link in raise ticket node through description and should work as link not as text.

How to achieve this ? can someone help me .

1 Like
  1. Yes, you can add pre-created messages as Canned Responses. You can find it under: Inbox > Chats > Settings > Canned Responses.

Here you can add canned responses which agents can use in the live chat.

1. Currently Inbox doesn’t support adding text as an URL. We’ll be raising a feature ticket internally. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Hi @Pratik ,

Thanks for sharing this information, but I don’t see any options as per your screenshot in my system, I have attached my screenshot below, please check.

Also I have few more queries,

1. How to edit journey name ?
  2. How to copy the entire blocks available in one journey to other new journey ?
  3. How to display Quick Replies Node values as a button in WhatsApp, As of now it is displayed as numbers.

Can you help me.

1 Like

As I mentioned here in this post, `Canned Responses is not something we offer out of the box. Can you please drop me an email at pratik@yellow.ai with more information about your use case? We’d love to help you get this feature enabled on your bot.

1. How to edit journey name ?
    Currently, it’s not possible to edit the journey name after creation.

2. How to copy the entire blocks available in one journey to another new journey?
    Our team is working on the import-export journey feature and it’ll be released soon. Using this feature you’ll be to import and export journeys with just a single click.

3. How to display Quick Replies Node values as a button in WhatsApp, As of now it is displayed as numbers.
    For this you can use WhatsApp Reply Buttons: Prompts and Messages | yellow.ai

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks @Pratik , And I will drop an email regarding Canned Response with the use cases.

1 Like