Raise a Ticket (Issue)

Hi All,

Newbie here. Any help will be appreciated.

Yesterday I created a WhatsApp Bot Journey to raise a ticket as and when user has a intent.

Based on that I have asked Name and Query as these are mandatorily requirement. I am facing below issues or unable to understand clearly :

1. To update those details for the users in the future so that those details are not asked again after the interaction.

(Alternatively I will add other user details where these things should not be asked later whenever user raised that query)

Unable to update in the variable property. It asks me Name every-time as this is required condition.

1. I am trying to reply to the users via chatbox in yellow.ai but unable to send the messages.

2. I am straightaway going to Fallback message even though all the respective fields are entered within the chat.

1 Like

Hey Vikas,

1. You can use User Properties variables to store user data and use autoskip prompt in case these variables already contain a value. However, the only problem with this approach is that sessions get restored every 24 hours so it’s not a good idea in case you want to fetch the user data even after 24 hours.

Alternatively, you can store user data in the database and fetch user data from the database (using a unique key like email or phone number) when users visit the chatbot again.

1. Live Agent feature is not available for free WhatsApp integration. You need to get WhatsApp for business account in order to enable Inbox for your WhatsApp number.

2. You can enter the same sentence in Tools > Test Your Bot to check if it’s invoking any journey.

Let me know if you need any help implementing these solutions, I’d be happy to get on a call and help you: Calendly - Pratik Parmar

Thanks!