How to capture events while in a flow?

Hi,

I have been exploring the events tab, however there is a specific use case I’d want to achieve. How to capture events such as home button press while inside a flow? let’s say for example we have Flow 1, which is being accessed by a user, and if he/she presses the home button we capture it and do some operation in a custom db table. probably like update a value or insert some value, etc.
How to achieve this?

Thanks

Hello Mathan,

You can use the ym_home event on the events page to track users clicking the home button. For your use case, you can follow the steps below:

1. Activate the event ym_home. For steps to activate an event, click here.
  2. Set this event as the start trigger for a flow and build the flow with a database node to store data.

We hope this helps. Feel free to reach out to us if you need further more info.

Hello Monusha,

Thank for your message. However had some questions in the later part of the solution. When we are done attaching the home event to the start as a trigger, how do we catch this?
Because once this event activates itself inside the flow the database node should run and feed data inside the db table. So essentially where should this node sit exactly in the flow and how to identify that the home button has been pressed.

Been more than a month. Guys can I get a response already? Please don’t make this another ticket which is pending to be resolved since days