Quick Replies on Whatsapp appearing as numbered lists?

I was testing out the whatsapp sandbox environment which you guys provide and I was concerned to see this (image 1 and 2)

Pasting Imgur link here since I’m new and cannot attach more than one image.

As you can see the quick replies generate just fine on the web interface provided on the staging environment.

(Please see images 3, 4 and 5 from our Haptik bot that we’re mirgating to yellow)
As you can see the limitation is clearly not on Whatsapp’s side as its possible, not only to have quick replies appear as buttons on whatsapp but it was also possible for us to replicate it on web. I was told by someone from your team that I would have to do channel filtering in my flows and use whatsapp lists in order to replicate this behavior, however the documentation mentions that the lists are limited to three buttons (again not a limitation as illustrated above).
Is it possible to make a request for this feature? Is there a formal process that I would have to follow?
I’d like to know your thoughts on this @Pratik

1 Like

Hey @pranavbijwe,

I had a word with our team and it seems like you already had a call with them. We’ve raised a feature request internally for this.

Please feel free to reach share any other bot-building related queries here.
Thanks!

Hi @Pratik,

It’s been nearly 5 months since this request was raised. Is there any progress on this front?