How to track and analyze responses of a campaign?

I have a whatsapp campaign with 3 buttons. How do I track and analyze the response of the user?
In the reports, I am only getting the status of the message and not the responses.

Also, I want to limit the user to select only one option of the 3 responses. Currently the user can select all three. If this the case, then it will not solve the purpose.

Also, what is an ideal way to capture user feedback through whatsapp for a particular agent<>user call interaction.

Attaching a screenshot.

1 Like

Hey @Arjun_Bhagat

I have a WhatsApp campaign with 3 buttons. How do I track and analyze the response of the user?
In the reports, I am only getting the status of the message and not the responses.
Currently, we don’t get user activity in the report.

Also, I want to limit the user to select only one option of the 3 responses. Currently, the user can select all three. If this is the case, then it will not solve the purpose.

This is a restriction from the WhatsApp channel, hence users can select a button.

Also, what is an ideal way to capture user feedback through WhatsApp for a particular agent<>user call interaction.
You can create a CSAT journey for WhatsApp. Please refer to this thread for more information.

Please feel free to comment down below in case you get stuck or have any more queries.