I am unable to implement CSAT for whatsapp conversations

I have enabled CSAT from the dashboard but it does not get enabled on whatsapp conversations

1 Like

Hey @Swarakesh_Mishra

We don’t offer out-of-the-box integration for CSAT for the WhatsApp channel right now. Here is how you can implement though.

1. From the events hub, enable ticket-closed event.
  2. Create a new journey and add ticket-closed as a trigger.
  3. Implement the bot flow in the same journey as shown below:

Please let me know if you need any help implementing this journey.

Hey pratik, I understand this bot flow but I am unable to understand how can we track this metric for each agent
If it is just a question asked then how can we store it in some value or something of the sort to make sure that at the end of the day we are able to track what the user has replied with for their tickets

1 Like

Yes @Swarakesh_Mishra
You can access the agent name and ratings from the variables and store them in the database.
You can check out this doc to understand how to set up a database: Creating Tables and Inserting Data | yellow.ai

Have a small query on the same
I want to add the agent’s name in the table but I am unable to add it as it is not a global/journey variable
Is it possible to get on a quick meeting and figure this out?
Would be really helpful!

1 Like

Got it @Swarakesh_Mishra! You can access agent name using this syntax: {{{agentName}}}

To discuss this further, you can schedule an office hours call with me using this link: Calendly - Pratik Parmar